The Safe Environment for Every Kid (SEEK) Model: Helping promote children's health, development, and safety. SEEK offers a practical model for enhancing pediatric primary care
JournalChild Abuse and Neglect
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-84913554244&doi=10.1016%2fj.chiabu.2014.07.011&partnerID=40&md5=e8518631fd0e32a57372fe741951aff0; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/11820
- The Safe Environment for Every Kid model: promotion of children's health, development, and safety, and prevention of child neglect.
- Authors: Dubowitz H
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Pediatric primary care to help prevent child maltreatment: the Safe Environment for Every Kid (SEEK) Model.
- Authors: Dubowitz H, Feigelman S, Lane W, Kim J
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- The safe environment for every kid model: impact on pediatric primary care professionals.
- Authors: Dubowitz H, Lane WG, Semiatin JN, Magder LS, Venepally M, Jans M
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- The SEEK model of pediatric primary care: can child maltreatment be prevented in a low-risk population?
- Authors: Dubowitz H, Lane WG, Semiatin JN, Magder LS
- Issue date: 2012 Jul-Aug
- Training pediatric residents in a primary care clinic to help address psychosocial problems and prevent child maltreatment.
- Authors: Feigelman S, Dubowitz H, Lane W, Grube L, Kim J
- Issue date: 2011 Nov-Dec