Diabetes type 2 management: what are the differences between DPP-4 inhibitors and how do you choose?
JournalExpert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy
PublisherTaylor and Francis Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85018329702&doi=10.1080%2f14656566.2017.1323878&partnerID=40&md5=fcaf11a4f015d05842d325ad9e9d2f95; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/9965
- Adherence, Persistence, and Health Care Costs for Patients Receiving Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitors.
- Authors: Rascati KL, Worley K, Meah Y, Everhart D
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Clinical pharmacology of dipeptidyl peptidase 4 inhibitors indicated for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Chen XW, He ZX, Zhou ZW, Yang T, Zhang X, Yang YX, Duan W, Zhou SF
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Cardiovascular effects of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors: from risk factors to clinical outcomes.
- Authors: Scheen AJ
- Issue date: 2013 May
- (R)-8-(3-amino-piperidin-1-yl)-7-but-2-ynyl-3-methyl-1-(4-methyl-quinazolin-2-ylmethyl)-3,7-dihydro-purine-2,6-dione (BI 1356), a novel xanthine-based dipeptidyl peptidase 4 inhibitor, has a superior potency and longer duration of action compared with other dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors.
- Authors: Thomas L, Eckhardt M, Langkopf E, Tadayyon M, Himmelsbach F, Mark M
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Efficacy and safety of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors and metformin as initial combination therapy and as monotherapy in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a meta-analysis.
- Authors: Wu D, Li L, Liu C
- Issue date: 2014 Jan