IBD LIVE Case Series: Case 9: Do Race and Extraintestinal Manifestations Affect Treatment of Severe Crohn's Colitis?
JournalInflammatory Bowel Diseases
PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsSupported by a portion of funding for this work was provided by the Sigal Family Research & Education Inflammatory Bowel Disease Fund. Funding for the audiovisual conferences, but not for the article, was provided by unrestricted educational grants from AbbVie Inc., Shire US Inc., Takeda Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Pfizer Inc.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85044467705&doi=10.1093%2fibd%2fizx114&partnerID=40&md5=ea2281fc416728449690c5bdc34c5235; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/9676
- Enterocutaneous fistula in severely active Crohn's disease: preoperative anti-TNF alpha treatment to limit bowel resection-report of a case.
- Authors: Wilhelm P, Kirschniak A, Johannink J, Kaufmann S, Klag T, Wehkamp J, Falch C
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- In vivo single-photon emission computed tomography imaging of apoptosis in Crohn's disease and anti-tumour necrosis factor therapy.
- Authors: Watson AJ
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Anti-tumor necrosis factor agents in Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis: Beyond luminal disease.
- Authors: Núñez-Gómez L, Mesonero-Gismero F, Albillos-Martínez A, López-Sanromán A
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Prevalence of penetrating disease and extraintestinal manifestations of Crohn's disease detected with CT enterography.
- Authors: Bruining DH, Siddiki HA, Fletcher JG, Tremaine WJ, Sandborn WJ, Loftus EV Jr
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- The effect of infliximab on extraintestinal manifestations of Crohn's disease.
- Authors: Kaufman I, Caspi D, Yeshurun D, Dotan I, Yaron M, Elkayam O
- Issue date: 2005 Aug