University of Chicago phase II consortium trial of selumetinib (MEKi) demonstrates low tolerability and efficacy in relapsed DLBCL
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
PublisherBlackwell Publishing Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsSupported by NCI contract N01-CM-2011-00071C.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85017531430&doi=10.1111%2fbjh.14544&partnerID=40&md5=ad27526ec053ee8d3efd37b0551bbb9e; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/9653
- A phase I/II trial of bortezomib combined concurrently with gemcitabine for relapsed or refractory DLBCL and peripheral T-cell lymphomas.
- Authors: Evens AM, Rosen ST, Helenowski I, Kline J, Larsen A, Colvin J, Winter JN, van Besien KM, Gordon LI, Smith SM
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Brentuximab vedotin demonstrates objective responses in a phase 2 study of relapsed/refractory DLBCL with variable CD30 expression.
- Authors: Jacobsen ED, Sharman JP, Oki Y, Advani RH, Winter JN, Bello CM, Spitzer G, Palanca-Wessels MC, Kennedy DA, Levine P, Yang J, Bartlett NL
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 26
- A phase I/II trial to evaluate the safety, feasibility and activity of salvage therapy consisting of the mTOR inhibitor Temsirolimus added to standard therapy of Rituximab and DHAP for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory diffuse large cell B-Cell lymphoma - the STORM trial.
- Authors: Witzens-Harig M, Memmer ML, Dreyling M, Hess G
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 25
- Treatment with cyclophosphamide, vindesine, cytarabine, dexamethasone and bleomycin in patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Authors: Li M, Li Y, Yin Q, Mi R, Chen L, Du J, Wei X
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Gemcitabine, dexamethasone, and cisplatin (GDP) is an effective and well-tolerated salvage therapy for relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Authors: Moccia AA, Hitz F, Hoskins P, Klasa R, Power MM, Savage KJ, Shenkier T, Shepherd JD, Slack GW, Song KW, Gascoyne RD, Connors JM, Sehn LH
- Issue date: 2017 Feb