PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsDr Rexrode is currently supported by National Institutes of Health grant HL088521
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85043709946&doi=10.1161%2fSTROKEAHA.117.018415&partnerID=40&md5=462cdc1d767c114938c40999e6e23f20; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/9121
- Endogenous and exogenous sex steroid hormones in asthma and allergy in females: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Nwaru BI, Nurmatov U, Sheikh A
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 28
- Duration of estrogen exposure during reproductive years, age at menarche and age at menopause, and risk of cardiovascular disease events, all-cause and cardiovascular mortality: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Mishra SR, Chung HF, Waller M, Mishra GD
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- The hormonal sensitivity hypothesis: A review and new findings.
- Authors: Pope CJ, Oinonen K, Mazmanian D, Stone S
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Age at menopause: A fundamental data of interest to acquire in female patients' anamnesis.
- Authors: Sciomer S, De Carlo C, Moscucci F, Maffei S
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 15
- Migraine in women.
- Authors: Lay CL, Broner SW
- Issue date: 2009 May