Evaluating the resources and need for a lung cancer screening pilot program in Maryland
JournalPreventing Chronic Disease
PublisherCenters for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsWe thank Joshua Tootoo, MEP, and the Children's Environmental Health Initiative team at Rice University. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors only and do not necessarily represent the views of the Maryland Department of Health. This work was supported by funding from the CRF Program. No copyrighted materials, surveys, instruments, or tools were used in this work.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85051073832&doi=10.5888%2fpcd15.170434&partnerID=40&md5=990b1c39d60cb05eed4e4b60225c68e2; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/9072
- Pilot study on use of home telephoning to identify and recruit high-risk individuals for lung cancer screening.
- Authors: Veronesi G, Colombo P, Novellis P, Crepaldi A, Lutman RF, Dieci E, Profili M, Siracusano L, Alloisio M
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- The UK Lung Cancer Screening Trial: a pilot randomised controlled trial of low-dose computed tomography screening for the early detection of lung cancer.
- Authors: Field JK, Duffy SW, Baldwin DR, Brain KE, Devaraj A, Eisen T, Green BA, Holemans JA, Kavanagh T, Kerr KM, Ledson M, Lifford KJ, McRonald FE, Nair A, Page RD, Parmar MK, Rintoul RC, Screaton N, Wald NJ, Weller D, Whynes DK, Williamson PR, Yadegarfar G, Hansell DM
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Off the mark: Current lung cancer screening guidelines miss those most at risk.
- Authors: Printz C
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 1
- A pilot test of a combined tobacco dependence treatment and lung cancer screening program.
- Authors: Ferketich AK, Otterson GA, King M, Hall N, Browning KK, Wewers ME
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Assessment of Biomarker Testing for Lung Cancer Screening Eligibility.
- Authors: Larose TL, Meheus F, Brennan P, Johansson M, Robbins HA
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 2