Correction to: preserving prion strain identity upon replication of prions in vitro using recombinant prion protein (Acta neuropathologica communications (2018) 6 1 (92))
JournalActa neuropathologica communications
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFigure 6 of the original publication  contained an error in the Wavenumber in panels B and C. The wavenumbers 1616 (Cm-1) in panels B and C should have been 1516 (cm-1). The updated figure has been published in this correction article; the original article has been updated.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85062028950&doi=10.1186%2fs40478-018-0601-6&partnerID=40&md5=61db9369692e51e810b9dd69b9b261ef; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/9056
- Preserving prion strain identity upon replication of prions in vitro using recombinant prion protein.
- Authors: Makarava N, Savtchenko R, Lasch P, Beekes M, Baskakov IV
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 12
- Dissociation of recombinant prion autocatalysis from infectivity.
- Authors: Noble GP, Supattapone S
- Issue date: 2015
- The many shades of prion strain adaptation.
- Authors: Baskakov IV
- Issue date: 2014 Mar-Apr
- Generating Bona Fide Mammalian Prions with Internal Deletions.
- Authors: Munoz-Montesino C, Sizun C, Moudjou M, Herzog L, Reine F, Chapuis J, Ciric D, Igel-Egalon A, Laude H, Béringue V, Rezaei H, Dron M
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 1
- A systematic investigation of production of synthetic prions from recombinant prion protein.
- Authors: Schmidt C, Fizet J, Properzi F, Batchelor M, Sandberg MK, Edgeworth JA, Afran L, Ho S, Badhan A, Klier S, Linehan JM, Brandner S, Hosszu LL, Tattum MH, Jat P, Clarke AR, Klöhn PC, Wadsworth JD, Jackson GS, Collinge J
- Issue date: 2015 Dec