PublisherPublic Library of Science
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsThis work was supported by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the NIH under award number R01AI130170 to Mary Ann Jabra-Rizk. The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85041666956&doi=10.1371%2fjournal.ppat.1006719&partnerID=40&md5=4bfdedf910d961b6b313e3e024614fe4; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/9029
- Tissue-Specific Immunity at the Oral Mucosal Barrier.
- Authors: Moutsopoulos NM, Konkel JE
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Host-microbe interactions: the difficult yet peaceful coexistence of the microbiota and the intestinal mucosa.
- Authors: Sánchez de Medina F, Ortega-González M, González-Pérez R, Capitán-Cañadas F, Martínez-Augustin O
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Oral microbiome composition changes in mouse models of colitis.
- Authors: Rautava J, Pinnell LJ, Vong L, Akseer N, Assa A, Sherman PM
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Human neutrophils and oral microbiota: a constant tug-of-war between a harmonious and a discordant coexistence.
- Authors: Uriarte SM, Edmisson JS, Jimenez-Flores E
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Editorial: the oral microbiome in an ecological perspective.
- Authors: Zaura E, Mira A
- Issue date: 2015