Intravenous immunoglobulin as salvage therapy for refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
JournalAmerican Journal of Hematology
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85040250570&doi=10.1002%2fajh.25007&partnerID=40&md5=1a2b5075e721158a68325b610191d71f; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8954
- Refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura treated with cyclosporine.
- Authors: Bachman WR, Brennan JK
- Issue date: 1996 Jan
- Splenectomy: the last option of immunosuppressive therapy in patients with chronic or relapsing idiopathic thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura?
- Authors: Modic M, Cernelc P, Zver S
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Treatment of refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura using multimodality therapy including splenectomy and cyclosporine.
- Authors: Jhaveri KD, Scheuer A, Cohen J, Gordon B
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- Successful treatment with cyclosporine of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura refractory to corticosteroids and plasma exchange.
- Authors: Honda K, Hidaka S, Kobayashi S
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Late response to cyclosporine in refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Authors: Nosari A, Bernuzzi P, Corneo R, Pungolino E, Muti G, Rossi V, Morra E
- Issue date: 2002 Oct