Treatment planning based on lung functional avoidance is not ready for clinical deployment
PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd.
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsOne of the authors (AS) would like to acknowledge research funding from the National Institutes of Health (R01 CA202761), and thanks to Dr. Susan Hopkins, University of California, San Diego, for helpful discussions and insightful feedback.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85045320474&doi=10.1002%2fmp.12881&partnerID=40&md5=17eea447c72ffbb945379b7fca2688f1; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8888
- Functional lung avoidance for individualized radiotherapy (FLAIR): study protocol for a randomized, double-blind clinical trial.
- Authors: Hoover DA, Capaldi DP, Sheikh K, Palma DA, Rodrigues GB, Dar AR, Yu E, Dingle B, Landis M, Kocha W, Sanatani M, Vincent M, Younus J, Kuruvilla S, Gaede S, Parraga G, Yaremko BP
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 11
- On the validity of density overrides for VMAT lung SBRT planning.
- Authors: Wiant D, Vanderstraeten C, Maurer J, Pursley J, Terrell J, Sintay BJ
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- Functional avoidance of lung in plan optimization with an aperture-based inverse planning system.
- Authors: St-Hilaire J, Lavoie C, Dagnault A, Beaulieu F, Morin F, Beaulieu L, Tremblay D
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Impact of four-dimensional computed tomography pulmonary ventilation imaging-based functional avoidance for lung cancer radiotherapy.
- Authors: Yamamoto T, Kabus S, von Berg J, Lorenz C, Keall PJ
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 1
- A practical approach to assess clinical planning tradeoffs in the design of individualized IMRT treatment plans.
- Authors: Monshouwer R, Hoffmann AL, Kunze-Busch M, Bussink J, Kaanders JH, Huizenga H
- Issue date: 2010 Dec