Beyond the myths: Novel findings for old paradigms in the history of the smallpox vaccine
PublisherPublic Library of Science
MetadataShow full item record
History, 18th Century
History, 19th Century
History, 20th Century
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85051076345&doi=10.1371%2fjournal.ppat.1007082&partnerID=40&md5=132dabf93d0c89a56bcd8b139f2fb5ac; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8886
- Equination (inoculation of horsepox): An early alternative to vaccination (inoculation of cowpox) and the potential role of horsepox virus in the origin of the smallpox vaccine.
- Authors: Esparza J, Schrick L, Damaso CR, Nitsche A
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 19
- Revisiting Jenner's mysteries, the role of the Beaugency lymph in the evolutionary path of ancient smallpox vaccines.
- Authors: Damaso CR
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Emergence and reemergence of smallpox: the need for development of a new generation smallpox vaccine.
- Authors: Shchelkunov SN
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 30
- [Variola immunization in Hungary].
- Authors: Kapronczay K
- Issue date: 2003 Jun 1
- The Myth of the Milkmaid.
- Authors: Boylston AW
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 1