JournalAMA journal of ethics
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85057532146&doi=10.1001%2famajethics.2018.1107&partnerID=40&md5=cb2186ba4dc9a672376a1715646288d5; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8841
- Response to "Added Points of Concern About Caring for Dying Patients".
- Authors: Craig A, Dzeng E
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 1
- Dying at home: a way of maintaining control for the person with ALS/MND.
- Authors: Moore MK
- Issue date: 1993
- Caring for the terminally Ill.
- Authors: Bascom PB, Tolle SW, Cassel CK
- Issue date: 1996 May 15
- Cultures Shifts and Added Resources: How the Physician Experience in Caring for the Dying Patient has Evolved.
- Authors: Amin S, Carroll R
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- [Terminal care in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis].
- Authors: van Leeuwen PW, van den Berg JP, de Goeijen NJ, Martens M, Kampelmacher MJ
- Issue date: 2013