Niels Voigt talks to W. Jonathan Lederer, keynote lecturer at the "göttingen Channels" Symposium 2017
PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBiography and YouTube video of Professor Lederer discussing his scientific career as a pioneer in the field of cellular calcium signalling and offers his wisdom to young researchers following his keynote lecture at the Göttingen Channels Symposium 2017 of the German Cardiac Society’s working group on cellular electrophysiology.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85041418798&doi=10.1093%2fcvr%2fcvx241&partnerID=40&md5=a2c649397bb9c06765443907fef23173; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8810
- Scientists on the Spot: Calcium dynamics in heart function.
- Authors: Meli AC, Kranias EG
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 1
- Scientists on the Spot: Autophagy and heart disease.
- Authors: Voigt N, Sadoshima J
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 1
- Jonathan Kagan: A cell biologist's view of immunity.
- Authors: O'Donnell MA
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 5
- Prof Niels Voigt talks to Prof Stanley Nattel about advances in atrial fibrillation research and career insights.
- Authors: Voigt N, Nattel S
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 1
- David Garcia-Dorado: a true pioneer in cardiac ischaemia/reperfusion injury.
- Authors: Hausenloy D, Davidson SM
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 1