Niels Voigt talks to W. Jonathan Lederer, keynote lecturer at the "göttingen Channels" Symposium 2017
PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBiography and YouTube video of Professor Lederer discussing his scientific career as a pioneer in the field of cellular calcium signalling and offers his wisdom to young researchers following his keynote lecture at the Göttingen Channels Symposium 2017 of the German Cardiac Society’s working group on cellular electrophysiology.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85041418798&doi=10.1093%2fcvr%2fcvx241&partnerID=40&md5=a2c649397bb9c06765443907fef23173; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8810
- Jonathan Kagan: A cell biologist's view of immunity.
- Authors: O'Donnell MA
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 5
- Prof Niels Voigt talks to Prof Stanley Nattel about advances in atrial fibrillation research and career insights.
- Authors: Voigt N, Nattel S
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 1
- Sophie Dumont: Mastering the uncanny mechanics of living systems.
- Authors: Powell K
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 28
- Q & a session with Dr. Cooley.
- Issue date: 2014 May-Jun