JPP Student Journal Club Commentary: Linking Biology to the Environment: Novel Methods for Understanding Pediatric Obesity
JournalJournal of pediatric psychology
PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85057530977&doi=10.1093%2fjpepsy%2fjsy001&partnerID=40&md5=8ee0028141800a87c8799e7ffc20fc24; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8797
- JPP Student Journal Club Commentary: Novel Parent Intervention Reduces Vaccine Injection Pain in Toddlers: Potential Mechanisms and Path Forward.
- Authors: Pavlova M, Noel M
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 1
- JPP Student Journal Club Commentary: Stress, Conflict, and the Family System in Pediatric Cancer.
- Authors: Bakula DM, Mullins LL
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 1
- JPP Student Journal Club Commentary: Toward a More Complete Understanding of Disruption and Resilience Among Latino and Non-Latino White Youth With Spina Bifida.
- Authors: Kaufman CC, Thurston IB
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 1
- JPP Student Journal Club Commentary: From Clinic to Community: Translating Obesity Intervention Research Findings to Applications.
- Authors: Roth TC, Kozikowski CB, Nelson TD
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 1
- JPP Student Journal Club Commentary: Smartphone-Delivered Interventions for Pediatric Populations: Improving Methodologies to Address Concerns of Feasibility and Efficacy.
- Authors: Stiles-Shields C, Holmbeck GN
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 1