Translating theory to practice: Towards a certificate in global health
JournalDisaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness
PublisherCambridge University Press
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85051355786&doi=10.1017%2fdmp.2018.72&partnerID=40&md5=f6375f7c61984adfb265cc633edf34d5; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8794
- Establishing a Predictable Military Global Health Engagement Funding Authority: Supporting Theater Security Cooperation Objectives and Generating Military Medical Readiness.
- Authors: Licina D, Cogswell B, Paz R
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Policy: Security spending must cover disease outbreaks.
- Authors: Yamada T, Ogawa VA, Freire M
- Issue date: 2016 May 5
- Global task force for influenza.
- Authors: Fouchier R, Kuiken T, Rimmelzwaan G, Osterhaus A
- Issue date: 2005 May 26
- Nations set out a global plan for influenza action.
- Authors: Brown H
- Issue date: 2005 Nov 12
- Ebola as a case study: the role of local health departments in global health security.
- Authors: Bevington F, Kan L, Schemm K, Aldridge C
- Issue date: 2015 Mar-Apr