PublisherNature Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsWe received Grant funding from the American Academy of Pediatrics Resident Research Grant and the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Nebraska Medical Center/Children's Hospital & Medical Center.
Infant, Extremely Low Birth Weight
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85053852234&doi=10.1038%2fs41390-018-0177-7&partnerID=40&md5=b3b535a5ca81876950635497eeb6c54d; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8604
- Relationship between Heavy Metal Exposure and Bone Mineral Density in Korean Adult.
- Authors: Lim HS, Lee HH, Kim TH, Lee BR
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Toxicogenomic approaches for understanding molecular mechanisms of heavy metal mutagenicity and carcinogenicity.
- Authors: Koedrith P, Kim H, Weon JI, Seo YR
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Source apportionment and heavy metal health risk (HMHR) quantification from sources in a southern city in China, using an ME2-HMHR model.
- Authors: Peng X, Shi G, Liu G, Xu J, Tian Y, Zhang Y, Feng Y, Russell AG
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Heavy metal exposure in patients suffering from electromagnetic hypersensitivity.
- Authors: Ghezel-Ahmadi D, Engel A, Weidemann J, Budnik LT, Baur X, Frick U, Hauser S, Dahmen N
- Issue date: 2010 Jan 15
- Risk analysis of heavy metal concentration in surface waters across the rural-urban interface of the Wen-Rui Tang River, China.
- Authors: Qu L, Huang H, Xia F, Liu Y, Dahlgren RA, Zhang M, Mei K
- Issue date: 2018 Jun