PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85058876370&doi=10.1093%2fschbul%2fsby149&partnerID=40&md5=016778283262a1b7e475fc98b1eb57ba; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8554
- Screening for schizophrenia in initial prodromal phase: Detecting the sub-threshold psychosis.
- Authors: Razali SM, Abidin ZZ, Othman Z, Yassin MA
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- The psychosis threshold in Ultra High Risk (prodromal) research: is it valid?
- Authors: Yung AR, Nelson B, Thompson A, Wood SJ
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- Borderline personality features and development of psychosis in an 'ultra high risk' (UHR) population: a case control study.
- Authors: Thompson A, Nelson B, Bechdolf A, Chanen AM, Domingues I, McDougall E, Yung AR
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Rethinking Social Cognition in Light of Psychosis: Reciprocal Implications for Cognition and Psychopathology.
- Authors: Bell V, Mills KL, Modinos G, Wilkinson S
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Meningitis presenting as acute psychosis in the ED: Speciality collaboration and rethinking the generalizability to real-world practice.
- Authors: Tamune H
- Issue date: 2018 Nov