PublisherSpringer International Publishing
MetadataShow full item record
SponsorsFunding This study was supported by an educational grant from Bristol Myers Squibb.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85055995402&doi=10.1007%2fs40271-018-0343-3&partnerID=40&md5=c6ccd99a195b24cb80535cdbc73d118a; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8548
- Can a Box of Mailed Materials Achieve the Triple Aims of Health Care? The Mailed Chronic Disease Self-Management Tool Kit Study.
- Authors: Lorig K, Ritter PL, Moreland C, Laurent DD
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Information about management of chronic drug therapies prescribed at hospital discharge: does it affect patients' knowledge and self-confidence?
- Authors: Pileggi C, Caligiuri E, Nobile CGA, Pavia M
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 12
- A conceptual model of patient-professional communication as a self-management skill: A latent growth change modeling.
- Authors: Chan SC, Chan CC, Siu AM, Poon PK
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- The English and Spanish Self-Efficacy to Manage Chronic Disease Scale measures were validated using multiple studies.
- Authors: Ritter PL, Lorig K
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Multidimensional analysis of treatment adherence in patients with multiple chronic conditions. A cross-sectional study in a tertiary hospital.
- Authors: Jansà M, Hernández C, Vidal M, Nuñez M, Bertran MJ, Sanz S, Castell C, Sanz G
- Issue date: 2010 Nov