PublisherSpringer Nature Publishing
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85060351687&doi=10.1038%2fs41390-018-0219-1&partnerID=40&md5=899d7777c6cbcefdb93def2b25384fde; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8544
- An initial examination of the work as calling theory.
- Authors: Duffy RD, Douglass RP, Gensmer NP, England JW, Kim HJ
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Environmental factors influencing calling in sympatric anurans.
- Authors: Oseen KL, Wassersug RJ
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Bibliometric trends of South African environmental health articles between 1998 and 2015: Making local research visible and retrievable.
- Authors: Wright CY, Dominick F, Kunene Z, Kapwata T, Street RA
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 22
- The current status of environmental health research in Australia.
- Authors: Gowland A, Cook A, Heyworth J
- Issue date: 2012
- "Cold calling" in psychiatric follow up studies: is it justified?
- Authors: Tyrer P, Seivewright H, Ferguson B, Johnson T
- Issue date: 2003 Aug