A Wake-up Call: Assess and Treat Sleep Disorders in Early Psychosis
PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttps://www.scopus.com/inward/record.uri?eid=2-s2.0-85062637469&doi=10.1093%2fschbul%2fsby187&partnerID=40&md5=e9ca4ee04ed3b692e851023ce5100fc7; http://hdl.handle.net/10713/8534
- Sleep Disorders in Early Psychosis: Incidence, Severity, and Association With Clinical Symptoms.
- Authors: Reeve S, Sheaves B, Freeman D
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 7
- [Sleep-wake rhythm disorders in the framework of a Diogenes syndrome. Improvement in sleep architecture using supportive treatment with zolpidem].
- Authors: Kummer J, Gündel L
- Issue date: 1995 Apr 10
- The Association between Sleep Problems and Psychotic Symptoms in the General Population: A Global Perspective.
- Authors: Koyanagi A, Stickley A
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 1
- Sleep duration and psychotic experiences in patients at risk of psychosis: A secondary analysis of the EDIE-2 trial.
- Authors: Reeve S, Nickless A, Sheaves B, Hodgekins J, Stewart SLK, Gumley A, Fowler D, Morrison A, Freeman D
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Sleep quality, psychological symptoms, and psychotic-like experiences.
- Authors: Ered A, Cooper S, Ellman LM
- Issue date: 2018 Mar