Meetings of the Executive Committee of Woman's Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital of Maryland 1961-1969
MetadataShow full item record
Other TitlesWoman's Auxiliary Board of University Hospital Minutes for Board of Directors Meetings and Executive Committee Meetings from October 6, 1961 to Mar. 19, 1969
KeywordWoman's Auxiliary Board of the University of Maryland Hospital
Executive Committee of the Woman's Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital of Maryland
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/7870
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
History of the Woman's Auxiliary Board University of Maryland Hospital 1887-1970 [1970-1987]Bowe, Faith Willis; Cotter, Helen M. (Mrs. Edward F.); Merlis, Grace L. (Mrs. Jerome K.); Sutton, Barbara U. (Mrs. Granger G.) (1987)
Women's Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital Records Finding AidWink, Tara (2018)The Women’s Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital Records contains materials relating to the operations and history of the organization which served the University of Maryland, Baltimore University Hospital and School of Medicine from 1887 to 1999. The Women’s Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital served as a fundraising and service arm of the University Hospital from its inception in 1887 until it was dissolved in 1999. This collection provides insight into the women who volunteered their time, money, and expertise to support the University Hospital and its patients. The records document an impactful organization in the history of the University of Maryland, Baltimore and its hospital.