MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionNewspaper clipping dated June 23, 1983. The photo caption reads, "Founded in 1887, the Auxiliary of the University of Maryland Hospital has announced its officers for 1983-1984. Pictured, left to right, are, front row, Mrs. Granger G. Sutton, president; Mrs. John A. Herold, first vice president; Mrs. Ralph B. Fraser, second vice president. Back row, Mrs. Harry M. Robinson, corresponding secretary; Mrs. William H. Johnston, treasurer; Mrs. Yu Chen Lee, assistant treasurer; Mrs. Karl H. Weaver, governor. Not pictured are Mrs. Paul Fiset, recording secretary, and Mrs. Edward W. Campbell, Jr., governor. Now in its ninety-sixth year, the auxiliary has begun planning for its centennial in 1987."
KeywordWoman's Auxiliary of the University of Maryland Hospital
Auxiliary of the University of Maryland Hospital
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/7150
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/