Plaque displayed in the Auxiliary of University of Maryland Hospital gift shop
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionImage of a plaque displayed in the gift shop operated by the Auxiliary. The plaque states: "The gift shop is operated by the Auxiliary of University of Maryland Hospital. Proceeds of all sales are donated to the hospital. The gift shop has been in continuous operation since it was opened by this board May 1, 1935. This auxiliary is the oldest hospital auxiliary known in the United States. Founded in 1887, at the request of the physicians of the hospital. 1976"
KeywordWoman's Auxiliary of the University of Maryland Hospital
Auxiliary of the University of Maryland Hospital
Hospital gift shops
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6856
The following license files are associated with this item: