MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionUndated; presumed to be written between 1973, when the Canteen was closed, and 1999, when the Woman's Auxiliary was disbanded. Includes 12 handwritten pages accounting the history of a non-profit canteen run by Woman's Auxiliary volunteers and paid staff from 1938-1972.
KeywordWoman's Auxiliary of the University of Maryland Hospital
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6839
The following license files are associated with this item: