North American regulatory agencies can and should make clinical trial data publicly available
PublisherCanadian Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPersaud, N. & Doshi, P. (2016). North American regulatory agencies can and should make clinical trial data publicly available. Canadian Medical Association Journal, 188(2):96-7. DOI: 10.1503/cmaj.150679.
data access policies
clinical trial data disclosure
Clinical Trials as Topic--ethics
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6664
- Behind closed doors.
- Authors: DeFrancesco L
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Clinical trial data: to disclose or not to disclose?
- Authors: Bouchie A
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Expose your clinical thinking.
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- Regulatory transparency: social, technical, and ethical aspects of clinical trial data access.
- Authors: Sousa VD, Silveira D
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Is a poster presentation really a "printed publication"?
- Authors: Adams BK, Pabst P
- Issue date: 2004 Nov-Dec