Open data 5 years on: a case series of 12 freedom of information requests for regulatory data to the European Medicines Agency
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDoshi P, Jefferson T. (2016). Open data 5 years on: a case series of 12 freedom of information requests for regulatory data to the European Medicines Agency. Trials, 17:78. DOI: 10.1186/s13063-016-1194-7.
clinical study reports
access to documents
European Medicines Agency
Freedom of information
Systematic reviews (Medical research)
Clinical Trials as Topic
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6663
- Access to regulatory data from the European Medicines Agency: the times they are a-changing.
- Authors: Wieseler B, McGauran N, Kerekes MF, Kaiser T
- Issue date: 2012 Oct 30
- Clinical trial transparency: an assessment of the disclosure of results of company-sponsored trials associated with new medicines approved recently in Europe.
- Authors: Rawal B, Deane BR
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Secret safety warnings on medicines: A case study of information access requests.
- Authors: Torka M, Mintzes B, Bhasale A, Fabbri A, Perry L, Lexchin J
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- European Federation of Statisticians in the Pharmaceutical Industry's position on access to clinical trial data.
- Authors: Fletcher C, Driessen S, Burger HU, Gerlinger C, Biesheuvel E, EFSPI
- Issue date: 2013 Nov-Dec
- Clinical trial transparency update: an assessment of the disclosure of results of company-sponsored trials associated with new medicines approved in Europe in 2013.
- Authors: Deane BR, Sivarajah J
- Issue date: 2017 Mar