Browsing Auxiliary Activities 1980-1999 by Subject "Board of Lady Managers"
Now showing items 1-1 of 1
Women's Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital Records Finding AidThe Women’s Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital Records contains materials relating to the operations and history of the organization which served the University of Maryland, Baltimore University Hospital and School of Medicine from 1887 to 1999. The Women’s Auxiliary Board of the University Hospital served as a fundraising and service arm of the University Hospital from its inception in 1887 until it was dissolved in 1999. This collection provides insight into the women who volunteered their time, money, and expertise to support the University Hospital and its patients. The records document an impactful organization in the history of the University of Maryland, Baltimore and its hospital.