Clinical study reports of randomised controlled trials: an exploratory review of previously confidential industry reports
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionThe authors reviewed 78 clinical study reports from 1991 thru 2011 covering 14 pharmaceuticals. They conclude that the level of detail within the documents provide a valuable resource for evidence synthesis and trial appraisal.
CitationDoshi, P. & Jefferson, T. (2013). Clinical study reports of randomised controlled trials: an exploratory review of previously confidential industry reports, BMJ Open, 3(2). DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2012-002496.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6619
- Assessment of Adverse Events in Protocols, Clinical Study Reports, and Published Papers of Trials of Orlistat: A Document Analysis.
- Authors: Schroll JB, Penninga EI, Gøtzsche PC
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Reporting of harms in oncological clinical study reports submitted to the European Medicines Agency compared to trial registries and publications-a methodological review.
- Authors: Paludan-Müller AS, Créquit P, Boutron I
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 8
- The future of Cochrane Neonatal.
- Authors: Soll RF, Ovelman C, McGuire W
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Completeness of reporting of patient-relevant clinical trial outcomes: comparison of unpublished clinical study reports with publicly available data.
- Authors: Wieseler B, Wolfram N, McGauran N, Kerekes MF, Vervölgyi V, Kohlepp P, Kamphuis M, Grouven U
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- European Medicines Agency Policy 0070: an exploratory review of data utility in clinical study reports for academic research.
- Authors: Ferran JM, Nevitt SJ
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 5