PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionWHO has revised its definition of pandemic flu in response to current experience with A/H1N1. Peter Doshi argues that plans for pandemics need to take into account more than the worst case scenarios
CitationDoshi, P. (2009). Calibrated response to emerging infections. BMJ 2009;339:b3471. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.b3471
diseases, response to
World Health Organization
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6610
- Cock-a-doodle-doo: pandemic avian influenza and the legal preparation and consequences of an H5N1 influenza outbreak.
- Authors: O'Leary NP
- Issue date: 2006 Summer
- Avian influenza: risk, preparedness and the roles of public health nurses in Hong Kong.
- Authors: Ho G, Parker J
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- The continuing threat of avian influenza.
- Authors: Davies K, Higginson R
- Issue date: 2006 Apr 27-May 10
- WHO issues global alert on respiratory syndrome.
- Authors: Parry J
- Issue date: 2003 Mar 22
- Emerging infections: what have we learned from SARS?
- Authors: Galvani AP
- Issue date: 2004 Jul