PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionSubtitle: New legislation in Germany provides another piece of a complex puzzle; Editorial discussing Germany's "Pharmaceuticals Market Reorganisation Act" (AMNOG) and its effect on pharmaceutical clinical trial transparency
CitationDoshi, P. & Jefferson, T. (2015). The evidence base for new drugs. BMJ, 350. DOI: 10.1136/bmj.h952
KeywordPharmaceuticals Market Reorganisation Act
Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen
Systematic reviews (Medical research)
Drug Industry--legislation & jurisprudence
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6606
- Raising the bar for market authorisation of new drugs.
- Authors: Naci H, Cylus J, Vandoros S, Sato A, Perampaladas K
- Issue date: 2012 Aug 7
- Research funding. Health bill backs evidence-based medicine, new drug studies.
- Authors: Kaiser J
- Issue date: 2010 Mar 26
- Qualifying therapeutic discovery project tax credit.
- Authors: Boegh VE, Hecimovich GL
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 30
- [Significance of the German Act on the Reform of the Market for Medicinal Products for psychopharmacotherapy].
- Authors: Gründer G
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Applying market power--the BHCAG is flexing its muscle. Business Health Care Action Group.
- Authors: Allen T
- Issue date: 1994 Dec