PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDoshi, P. (2008). Preventing flu-like illness: Reason for optimism. BMJ 2008;336:172. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.39465.484421.3A
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)
Influenza, Human--prevention & control
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6597
- Dose-Dependent Negative Effects of Prior Multiple Vaccinations Against Influenza A and Influenza B Among Schoolchildren: A Study of Kamigoto Island in Japan During the 2011-2012, 2012-2013, and 2013-2014 Influenza Seasons.
- Authors: Saito N, Komori K, Suzuki M, Kishikawa T, Yasaka T, Ariyoshi K
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 31
- Flu Season 101: make sure all staff are vaccinated with seasonal flu vaccine.
- Issue date: 2009 Sep-Oct
- [A health promotion campaign to improve flu vaccination adherence among medical residents in an Italian Teaching Hospital].
- Authors: Barbara A, Poscia A, De Meo C, De Waure C, Anzelmo V, Santoro PE, Maruccia A, Giubbini G, Corsaro A, Berloco F, Damiani G, Ricciardi W, Laurenti P
- Issue date: 2017 Sep-Oct
- Early estimates of 2014/15 seasonal influenza vaccine effectiveness in preventing influenza-like illness in general practice using the screening method in France.
- Authors: Souty C, Blanchon T, Bonmarin I, Lévy-Bruhl D, Behillil S, Enouf V, Valette M, Bouscambert M, Turbelin C, Capai L, Roussel V, Hanslik T, Falchi A
- Issue date: 2015
- Getting Ahead of the Flu.
- Authors: Price S
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 1