Medical response to Trump requires truth seeking and respect for patients
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionDonald Trump’s war with the media shows why medical journalists must acknowledge that not everyone thinks as they do, says Peter Doshi.
CitationDoshi, P. (2017). Medical response to Trump requires truth seeking and respect for patients. BMJ, 356:j661. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.j661
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6596
- Helping medical students to acquire a deeper understanding of truth-telling.
- Authors: Hurst SA, Baroffio A, Ummel M, Burn CL
- Issue date: 2015
- Stem cell tourism and the power of hope.
- Authors: Murdoch CE, Scott CT
- Issue date: 2010 May
- [Truth telling and advance care planning at the end of life].
- Authors: Hu WY, Yang CL
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- [Medical acting confronted with vague prognoses. Considerations about the structure of medical acting].
- Authors: Wiesing U
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- [Truth telling to patients--A discussion of Jewish sources (corrected)].
- Authors: Gesundheit B, Zlotnick E, Wygoda M, Rosenzweig JP, Steinberg A
- Issue date: 2014 Oct