PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionThe FDA has launched a new tool to help patients understand a drug’s risks and benefits. However, Peter Doshi speculates that in an effort to keep the content simple important information is being left out
CitationDoshi, P. (2015). FDA drug summaries: a simplification too far? BMJ 2015;350:h3135. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h3135
KeywordFDA drug trial snapshots
United States. Food and Drug Administration
Consumer Health Information
Clinical Trials as Topic
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6595
- Memo to FDA: too much information.
- Authors: Susman J
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Consumer understanding of prescription drug information: an illustration using an antidepressant medication.
- Authors: Shiffman S, Gerlach KK, Sembower MA, Rohay JM
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Prescription drug abuse: FDA and SAMHSA join forces.
- Authors: Meadows M
- Issue date: 2003 Mar-Apr
- Recreational versus nonrecreational prescription borrowing: time for an expanded conceptualization?
- Authors: Goldsworthy RC
- Issue date: 2010 Apr