PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionA massive proposed US law claims to accelerate the discovery, development, and delivery of new medicines, but critics warn about the implications for drug and device safety. Peter Doshi discusses some of the more controversial changes.
CitationDoshi, P. (2015). 21st century cures: is US medicines bill a colossal mistake? BMJ 2015;351:h4013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h4013
Keyword21st Century Cures Act
Drugs--Law and legislation--United States
Legislation, Drug--United States
United States. Food and Drug Administration
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6592
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- 21st Century Cures Act progresses through US Congress.
- Authors: Jaffe S
- Issue date: 2015 May 30
- 21st Century Cures Act wins in US House.
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- The 21st Century Cures Act--Will It Take Us Back in Time?
- Authors: Avorn J, Kesselheim AS
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 25
- Biomedical policy. U.S. House reveals ambitious biomedical innovation plan.
- Authors: Servick K
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 6
- Congress Considers Legislation on "21st Century Cures".
- Issue date: 2015 Jul