PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionSubtitle: The drug industry's rhetoric over transparency of clinical trial data may not be reflected in practice; Authors discuss their request of AstraZeneca to provide clinical study reports and individual participant data associated with quetiapine trials. As a result of their experience they call for the establishment of an independently managed public repository for sharing unpublished trial reports.
CitationMayo-Wilson, E., Doshi, P., Dickersin, K. (2015). Are manufacturers sharing data as promised? BMJ, 351. DOI: 10.1136/bmj.h4169
KeywordClinical Study Data Request system
Access to Information
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6589
- Data sharing will pay dividends.
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 9
- Doubters ask if IOM report will foster more sharing of clinical trial data.
- Authors: Rice S
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 19
- Implications of pharmaceutical industry funding on clinical research.
- Authors: Lexchin JR
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Pfizer lawsuit spotlights ethics of developing world clinical trials.
- Authors: Willyard C
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- FDA debates trial-data secrecy.
- Authors: Ledford H
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 31