PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionPeter Doshi and colleagues compare the approaches to routine childhood vaccination accross the Group of Eight (G8) countries.
CitationDoshi, P., Stahl-Timmins, W., Merino, J. G. & Simpkins, C. (2015). Visualising childhood vaccination schedules across G8 countries. BMJ 2015;351:h5966. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.h5966
KeywordGroup of Eight countries
Vaccination--statistics & numerical data
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6588
- Vaccine update: the latest from ACIP.
- Authors: Campos-Outcalt D
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Active immunization: how many shots should a child endure?
- Authors: Bellanti JA
- Issue date: 1994 Nov-Dec
- [Anti-meningococcal vaccines: diversity of vaccination policies and recommendations].
- Authors: Gendrel D
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Keeping up with vaccines.
- Authors: Meadows M
- Issue date: 2007 Jan-Feb
- Routine vaccines across the life span, 2003.
- Authors: Zimmerman RK, Middleton DB, Burns IT, Clover RD
- Issue date: 2003 Jan