EFPIA-PhRMA's principles for clinical trial data sharing have been misunderstood
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDoshi, P. (2013). EFPIA-PhRMA's principles for clinical trial data sharing have been misunderstood. BMJ 2013;347:f5164. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.f5164
Keywordclinical trial data
European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
Clinical Trials as Topic
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6586
- PhRMA's Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals.
- Authors: Bieri D
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Adaptive designs in clinical drug development: opportunities, challenges, and scope reflections following PhRMA's November 2006 workshop.
- Authors: Krams M, Burman CF, Dragalin V, Gaydos B, Grieve AP, Pinheiro J, Maurer W, Gallo P
- Issue date: 2007
- PhRMA's new chief. Castellani seen as coalition builder, but some skeptical.
- Authors: Rhea S
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 19
- Access to patient-level trial data--a boon to drug developers.
- Authors: Eichler HG, Pétavy F, Pignatti F, Rasi G
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 24
- Europe. Drug watchdog ponders how to open clinical trial data vault.
- Authors: Rabesandratana T
- Issue date: 2013 Mar 22