Risk of bias in industry-funded oseltamivir trials: comparison of core reports versus full clinical study reports
Jones, Mark A., B.Sc., Ph.D.
Del Mar, Chris
Hama, Rokuro, M.D.
Thompson, Matthew J.
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJefferson, T., Jones, M.A., Doshi, P., et al. (2014). Risk of bias in industry-funded oseltamivir trials: comparison of core reports versus full clinical study reports. BMJ Open, 4(9). DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2014-005253
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/6585
- Neuraminidase inhibitors for preventing and treating influenza in healthy adults and children.
- Authors: Jefferson T, Jones MA, Doshi P, Del Mar CB, Heneghan CJ, Hama R, Thompson MJ
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 18
- Neuraminidase inhibitors for preventing and treating influenza in children (published trials only).
- Authors: Wang K, Shun-Shin M, Gill P, Perera R, Harnden A
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 18
- Oseltamivir for influenza in adults and children: systematic review of clinical study reports and summary of regulatory comments.
- Authors: Jefferson T, Jones M, Doshi P, Spencer EA, Onakpoya I, Heneghan CJ
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 9
- Research transparency: a moral obligation.
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Index of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine industry clinical study programmes and non-industry funded studies: a necessary basis to address reporting bias in a systematic review.
- Authors: Jørgensen L, Gøtzsche PC, Jefferson T
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 18