Show simple item record
dc.descriptionVolume contains catalogs from the 1880/1881 through the 1910/1911 annual sessions. The 1891/1892 catalog is missing; The School of Medicine was known as the Faculty of Physic for many years during the 19th Century; Catalogs include names of faculty members and students, recent graduates, lists of textbooks, course descriptions, fees and statutes; Selected issues also include resident officers, faculty and staff of the University of Maryland hospitals and Board of Regents. The 1897/98 catalog also includes a photograph of the new university hospital designed by William M. Ellicott, Jr.en_US
dc.subjectUniversity of Maryland School of Medicine--Curricula--Catalogsen_US
dc.titleSchool of Medicine Catalog 1880-1911en_US
dc.typeCourse Catalogen_US
dc.description.urinameFull Text

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record