Minutes of the University of Maryland Board of Regents, March 6, 1920
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionThis is a typescript copy of the Act by the Maryland General Assembly that merged the University of Maryland, as founded, named, and operating in Baltimore, with the Maryland State College of Agriculture to form the new University of Maryland complex in the area consequently to be known as the University of Maryland, College Park. The file also includes typescript documentation describing actions by the appropriate authorities in approving and effecting the legislation.
KeywordUniversity of Maryland--History
Universities and colleges--Maryland--History
Maryland State College of Agriculture--History
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/2335
The following license files are associated with this item: