United States' Infrastructure Bill Contains Hidden $15 Billion Investment in Violence Prevention: Lead Abatement.
JournalFrontiers in Public Health
PublisherFrontiers Media S.A.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/19458
- Public health approach to the prevention of gun violence.
- Authors: Hemenway D, Miller M
- Issue date: 2013 May 23
- States should use Medicaid to support violence intervention efforts.
- Authors: Zavala C, Buggs SA, Fischer KR
- Issue date: 2022 Feb 1
- Gun Violence: Two Medical Students' Hometown Connection to This Public Health Crisis.
- Authors: Kuhl NO, Lieberman MP
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- An elusive low-hanging fruit for public health: gun violence prevention.
- Authors: Franco EL, Shinder GA, Tota JE, Isidean SD
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Stop Posturing and Start Problem Solving: A Call for Research to Prevent Gun Violence.
- Authors: Hills-Evans K, Mitton J, Sacks CA
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 1