CD24Fc ameliorates immune-related adverse events while preserving anti-tumor therapeutic effect.
JournalSignal Transduction and Targeted Therapy
MetadataShow full item record
- CD24 and Fc fusion protein protects SIVmac239-infected Chinese rhesus macaque against progression to AIDS.
- Authors: Tian RR, Zhang MX, Zhang LT, Zhang P, Ma JP, Liu M, Devenport M, Zheng P, Zhang XL, Lian XD, Ye M, Zheng HY, Pang W, Zhang GH, Zhang LG, Liu Y, Zheng YT
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Prevalence of immune-related systemic adverse events in patients treated with anti-Programmed cell Death 1/anti-Programmed cell Death-Ligand 1 agents: A single-centre pharmacovigilance database analysis.
- Authors: Le Burel S, Champiat S, Mateus C, Marabelle A, Michot JM, Robert C, Belkhir R, Soria JC, Laghouati S, Voisin AL, Fain O, Mékinian A, Coutte L, Szwebel TA, Dunogeant L, Lioger B, Luxembourger C, Mariette X, Lambotte O
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- TREATMENT WITH SOLUBLE CD24 ATTENUATES COVID-19-ASSOCIATED SYSTEMIC IMMUNOPATHOLOGY.
- Authors: Song NJ, Allen C, Vilgelm AE, Riesenberg BP, Weller KP, Reynolds K, Chakravarthy KB, Kumar A, Khatiwada A, Sun Z, Ma A, Chang Y, Yusuf M, Li A, Zeng C, Evans JP, Bucci D, Gunasena M, Xu M, Liyanage NPM, Bolyard C, Velegraki M, Liu SL, Ma Q, Devenport M, Liu Y, Zheng P, Malvestutto CD, Chung D, Li Z
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 16
- Retinoids: novel immunomodulators and tumour-suppressive agents?
- Authors: Carratù MR, Marasco C, Mangialardi G, Vacca A
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Association of Adjuvant Immunotherapy Duration With Chronic Immune-Related Adverse Events.
- Authors: Rassy E, Pistilli B, Robert C
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 1