Early pulmonary complications related to cancer treatment in children.
AuthorMorin, Cara E
McBee, Morgan P
Griffin, Lindsay M
Maron, Gabriela M
Nguyen, HaiThuy N
Snyder, Elizabeth J
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn this review, we summarize early pulmonary complications related to cancer therapy in children and highlight characteristic findings on imaging that should be familiar to a radiologist reviewing imaging from pediatric cancer patients. © 2022, The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany, part of Springer Nature.
Rights/Terms© 2022. The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany, part of Springer Nature.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/19369
- Low-dose computed tomography in assessment of pulmonary abnormalities in children with febrile neutropenia suffering from malignant diseases.
- Authors: Zaleska-Dorobisz U, Olchowy C, Łasecki M, Sokołowska-Dąbek D, Pawluś A, Frączkiewicz J, Gorczyńska E
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Late pulmonary complications related to cancer treatment in children.
- Authors: Nguyen HN, McBee MP, Morin CE, Sharma A, Patel KR, Silva-Carmona M, Guillerman RP
- Issue date: 2022 Sep
- Computerized tomography in pediatric oncology.
- Authors: Granata C, Magnano G
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Computed tomography in the evaluation of febrile neutropenic pediatric oncology patients.
- Authors: Archibald S, Park J, Geyer JR, Hawkins DS
- Issue date: 2001 Jan
- Is dedicated chest CT needed in addition to PET/CT for evaluation of pediatric oncology patients?
- Authors: Goodman SZ, Rosenblum J, Tuna I, Levsky JM, Ricafort R, Taragin B
- Issue date: 2015 Sep-Oct