A Case of Incomplete Kawasaki Disease Complicated by Acute Coronary Syndrome Initially Diagnosed on Coronary CT Angiography.
JournalKorean Circulation Journal
PublisherKorean Society of Cardiology
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/19190
- Quantitative evaluation of coronary artery visibility on CT angiography in Kawasaki disease: young vs. old children.
- Authors: Goo HW
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Kawasaki Disease: Diagnosis and Follow-Up by CT Coronary Angiography with the Use of 128-Slice Dual Source Dual Energy Scanner. A Case Report.
- Authors: Ghareep AN, Alkuwari M, Willington F, Szmigielski W
- Issue date: 2015
- Atypical or Incomplete Kawasaki Disease in a Young Child: A Case Report.
- Authors: Toole KP, Frank C
- Issue date: 2019 Jul-Aug
- Case report: Giant coronary aneurysm caused by Kawasaki disease: follow-up with echocardiography and multidetector CT angiography.
- Authors: Khositseth A, Siripornpitak S, Pornkul R, Wanitkun S
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Incomplete Kawasaki disease associated with complicated Streptococcus pyogenes pneumonia: A case report.
- Authors: Leahy TR, Cohen E, Allen UD
- Issue date: 2012 Fall