A Case of Incomplete Kawasaki Disease Complicated by Acute Coronary Syndrome Initially Diagnosed on Coronary CT Angiography.
JournalKorean Circulation Journal
PublisherKorean Society of Cardiology
MetadataShow full item record
- Quantitative evaluation of coronary artery visibility on CT angiography in Kawasaki disease: young vs. old children.
- Authors: Goo HW
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Kawasaki Disease: Diagnosis and Follow-Up by CT Coronary Angiography with the Use of 128-Slice Dual Source Dual Energy Scanner. A Case Report.
- Authors: Ghareep AN, Alkuwari M, Willington F, Szmigielski W
- Issue date: 2015
- Atypical or Incomplete Kawasaki Disease in a Young Child: A Case Report.
- Authors: Toole KP, Frank C
- Issue date: 2019 Jul-Aug
- Case report: Giant coronary aneurysm caused by Kawasaki disease: follow-up with echocardiography and multidetector CT angiography.
- Authors: Khositseth A, Siripornpitak S, Pornkul R, Wanitkun S
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Incomplete Kawasaki disease associated with complicated Streptococcus pyogenes pneumonia: A case report.
- Authors: Leahy TR, Cohen E, Allen UD
- Issue date: 2012 Fall