Making Care for Older People the Choice of Nurses Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.
JournalResearch in Gerontological Nursing
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18993
- Making Care for Older People the Choice of Nurses Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.
- Authors: Fick DM, Kagan SH, Resnick B, Young HM
- Issue date: 2022 Sep
- Making care for older people the choice of nurses today, tomorrow, and forever.
- Authors: Resnick B, Young HM, Fick DM, Kagan SH
- Issue date: 2022 Jul-Aug
- Nurses' reasoning process during care planning taking pressure ulcer prevention as an example. A think-aloud study.
- Authors: Funkesson KH, Anbäcken EM, Ek AC
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- North Carolina's nursing workforce: planning today for a reformed tomorrow.
- Authors: Fraher EP, Jones CB
- Issue date: 2011 Jul-Aug
- Yesterday, today, and tomorrow in community health management information.
- Authors: Saba VK
- Issue date: 1976