Editorial: The Double Facets of Social Behavior in Drug Addiction.
JournalFrontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience
PublisherFrontiers Media S.A.
MetadataShow full item record
- Social interaction reward: A resilience approach to overcome vulnerability to drugs of abuse.
- Authors: El Rawas R, Amaral IM, Hofer A
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Addiction and brain reward and antireward pathways.
- Authors: Gardner EL
- Issue date: 2011
- Volitional social interaction prevents drug addiction in rat models.
- Authors: Venniro M, Zhang M, Caprioli D, Hoots JK, Golden SA, Heins C, Morales M, Epstein DH, Shaham Y
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- The multiple facets of opioid receptor function: implications for addiction.
- Authors: Lutz PE, Kieffer BL
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Reward-seeking behavior and addiction: cause or cog?
- Authors: Arias-Carrión O, Salama M
- Issue date: 2012 Sep