First trimester examination of fetal anatomy: clinical practice guideline by the World Association of Perinatal Medicine (WAPM) and the Perinatal Medicine Foundation (PMF).
De Robertis, Valentina
Gil, Mar M
D' Antonio, Francesco
Rodrigues Calvo, Jesus
Daneva Markova, Ana
JournalJournal of Perinatal Medicine
PublisherDe Gruyter Open Ltd
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis recommendation document follows the mission of the World Association of Perinatal Medicine in collaboration with the Perinatal Medicine Foundation. We aim to bring together groups and individuals throughout the world for precise standardization to implement the ultrasound evaluation of the fetus in the first trimester of pregnancy and improve the early detection of anomalies and the clinical management of the pregnancy. The aim is to present a document that includes statements and recommendations on the standard evaluation of the fetal anatomy in the first trimester, based on quality evidence in the peer-reviewed literature as well as the experience of perinatal experts around the world. © 2022 Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin/Boston 2022.
Rights/Terms© 2022 Walter de Gruyter GmbH, Berlin/Boston.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18830
- WAPM-World Association of Perinatal Medicine Practice Guidelines: Fetal central nervous system examination.
- Authors: De Robertis V, Sen C, Timor-Tritsch I, Chaoui R, Volpe P, Galindo A, Achiron R, Pooh R, Khalil A, Volpe N, D'Antonio F, Birnbaum R
- Issue date: 2021 Nov 25
- The use of antenatal corticosteroids for fetal maturation: clinical practice guideline by the WAPM-World Association of Perinatal Medicine and the PMF-Perinatal Medicine foundation.
- Authors: Dagklis T, Sen C, Tsakiridis I, Villalaín C, Karel Allegaert, Wellmann S, Kusuda S, Serra B, Sanchez Luna M, Huertas E, Volpe N, Ayala R, Jekova N, Grunebaum A, Stanojevic M
- Issue date: 2022 May 25
- Prenatal screening for fetal aneuploidy in singleton pregnancies.
- Authors: Chitayat D, Langlois S, Douglas Wilson R, SOGC GENETICS COMMITTEE., CCMG PRENATAL DIAGNOSIS COMMITTEE.
- Issue date: 2011 Jul
- Ultrasound in twin pregnancies.
- Authors: Morin L, Lim K, DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING COMMITTEE., SPECIAL CONTRIBUTOR., GENETICS COMMITTEE., MATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE COMMITTEE.
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- The future of Cochrane Neonatal.
- Authors: Soll RF, Ovelman C, McGuire W
- Issue date: 2020 Nov