Prolonged Lenalidomide Induction Does Not Significantly Impair Stem Cell Collection in Multiple Myeloma Patients Mobilized With Cyclophosphamide or Plerixafor: A Report From The Covid Era.
JournalClinical lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPatients who received prolonged induction were more likely to require >1 day of apheresis (38% vs. 15%; OR 3.45; P = .0154), and there was a significant correlation between the duration of lenalidomide treatment and the apheresis time required to collect sufficient cells for transplant (R2 = 0.06423, P = .0148). However, there was no significant difference between patients who received prolonged induction and those who did not with respect to CD34+ stem cell yields at completion of apheresis (9.99 vs. 10.46 cells/Kg, P = .5513) or on the first day of collection (8.29 vs. 9.59 cells/Kg, P = .1788).
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2022. Published by Elsevier Inc.
KeywordApheresis multiple myeloma
Apheresis time multiple myeloma
Autologous stem cell transplant
Lenalidomide multiple myeloma
Stem cell harvest
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18802
- Prolonged Lenalidomide Therapy Does Not Impact Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Mobilization and Collection in Multiple Myeloma Patients: A Single-Center Retrospective Analysis.
- Authors: Cowan AJ, Stevenson PA, Green DJ, Tuazon S, Libby EN, Kwok M, Lee S, Coffey DG, Gopal AK, Holmberg LA
- Issue date: 2021 Aug
- A comparison of chemo-free strategy with G-CSF plus plerixafor on demand versus intermediate-dose cyclophosphamide and G-CSF as PBSC mobilization in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients: An Italian explorative cost Analysis.
- Authors: Laszlo D, Marcacci GP, Martino M, Radice D, Rabascio C, Lucchetti B, Magarò A, Caime A, Menna S, Lionetti MT, Bertolini F
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Evaluating the effects of lenalidomide induction therapy on peripheral stem cells collection in patients undergoing autologous stem cell transplant for multiple myeloma.
- Authors: Bhutani D, Zonder J, Valent J, Tageja N, Ayash L, Deol A, Al-Kadhimi Z, Abrams J, Lum L, Ratanatharathorn V, Uberti J, Abidi MH
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Are we choosing mobilization regimens for autologous stem cell transplantation in multiple myeloma wisely: A single center comparison of GCSF+/-plerixafor vs cyclophosphamide/GCSF+/-plerixafor.
- Authors: Yang C, Dehghani M, Hopman W, Bhella S
- Issue date: 2022 Feb 26
- Single Dose Preemptive Plerixafor for Stem Cell Mobilization for ASCT After Lenalidomide Based Therapy in Multiple Myeloma: Impact in Resource Limited Setting.
- Authors: Kumar R, Kapoor R, Asthana B, Singh J, Verma T, Chilaka R, Singh NK, Sharma A, Das S, Nair V
- Issue date: 2017 Dec