One-third of patients with lupus nephritis classified as complete responders continue to accrue progressive renal damage despite resolution of proteinuria.
JournalLupus Science & Medicine
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe conducted a single-centre study of patients diagnosed with their first episode of biopsy-proven class III, IV, and/or V LN (n=37). For each patient, eGFR trajectory was graphed over 5 years following renal biopsy. Participants were divided into those with progressive eGFR loss (eGFR slope <-5 mL/min/1.73 m2/year) versus those with stable eGFR. Participant demographics, renal biopsy features and response status at 1 year (urine protein to creatinine ratio <500 mg/g) were compared between eGFR trajectory groups.
Rights/Terms© Author(s) (or their employer(s)) 2022. Re-use permitted under CC BY-NC. No commercial re-use. See rights and permissions. Published by BMJ.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18800
- Long-term renal outcomes in multi-ethnic Southeast Asians with lupus nephritis: a retrospective cohort study.
- Authors: Lim CC, Tan HZ, Hao Y, Chin YM, Woo KT, Chan CM, Choo JCJ
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Clinical manifestations, prognosis, and treat-to-target assessment of pediatric lupus nephritis.
- Authors: Qiu S, Zhang H, Yu S, Yang Q, Zhang G, Yang H, Li Q, Wang M
- Issue date: 2022 Feb
- Durable renal response and safety with add-on belimumab in patients with lupus nephritis in real-life setting (BeRLiSS-LN). Results from a large, nationwide, multicentric cohort.
- Authors: Gatto M, Saccon F, Andreoli L, Bartoloni E, Benvenuti F, Bortoluzzi A, Bozzolo E, Brunetta E, Canti V, Cardinaletti P, Ceccarelli F, Ciccia F, Conti F, De Marchi G, de Paulis A, De Vita S, Emmi G, Faggioli P, Fasano S, Fredi M, Gabrielli A, Gasparotto M, Gerli R, Gerosa M, Govoni M, Gremese E, Laria A, Larosa M, Mosca M, Orsolini G, Pazzola G, Petricca L, Ramirez GA, Regola F, Rossi FW, Rossini M, Salvarani C, Scarpato S, Tani C, Tincani A, Ubiali T, Urban ML, Zen M, Doria A, Iaccarino L
- Issue date: 2021 Nov
- Differences and similarities of proliferative and non-proliferative forms of biopsy-proven lupus nephritis: Single centre, cross-disciplinary experience.
- Authors: Duran E, Yıldırım T, Taghiyeva A, Bilgin E, Arıcı M, Sağlam EA, Özen S, Üner M, Erdem Y, Kalyoncu U, Ertenli AI
- Issue date: 2022 Aug
- Clinical Outcomes and Clinico-pathological Correlations in Lupus Nephritis with Kidney Biopsy Showing Thrombotic Microangiopathy.
- Authors: Li C, Yap DYH, Chan G, Wen YB, Li H, Tang C, Li XM, Li XW, Chan TM
- Issue date: 2019 Nov