Interpretation challenge of small copy number variations in the imprinting regions.
JournalMolecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report the findings of small CNVs in two newborns in the genomic imprinting regions. They exemplified the challenge of interpreting small CNVs in diagnostic samples. Careful detection of small CNVs in the imprinting regions and effective genetic counseling are of clinical and reproductive significance.
Rights/Terms© 2022 The Authors. Molecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine published by Wiley Periodicals LLC.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18750
- Integrated small copy number variations and epigenome maps of disorders of sex development.
- Authors: Amarillo IE, Nievera I, Hagan A, Huchthagowder V, Heeley J, Hollander A, Koenig J, Austin P, Wang T
- Issue date: 2016
- High frequency of copy number variations (CNVs) in the chromosome 11p15 region in patients with Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome.
- Authors: Baskin B, Choufani S, Chen YA, Shuman C, Parkinson N, Lemyre E, Micheil Innes A, Stavropoulos DJ, Ray PN, Weksberg R
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- High resolution array in the clinical approach to chromosomal phenotypes.
- Authors: Filges I, Suda L, Weber P, Datta AN, Fischer D, Dill P, Glanzmann R, Benzing J, Hegi L, Wenzel F, Huber AR, Mori AC, Miny P, Röthlisberger B
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 10
- Copy number variation in Fayoumi and Leghorn chickens analyzed using array comparative genomic hybridization.
- Authors: Abernathy J, Li X, Jia X, Chou W, Lamont SJ, Crooijmans R, Zhou H
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Meeting the challenge of interpreting high-resolution single nucleotide polymorphism array data in prenatal diagnosis: does increased diagnostic power outweigh the dilemma of rare variants?
- Authors: Ganesamoorthy D, Bruno DL, McGillivray G, Norris F, White SM, Adroub S, Amor DJ, Yeung A, Oertel R, Pertile MD, Ngo C, Arvaj AR, Walker S, Charan P, Palma-Dias R, Woodrow N, Slater HR
- Issue date: 2013 Apr